Why You Need To Hire An Attorney
Why You Need to Hire An Attorney When You’ve been hurt in a wreck or suffered a fall injury or other injury that wasn’t your fault. You’re worried about your injuries, treatment bills and lost wages. Now what do you do? Who’s going to pay your medical bills and/or lost wages? What are your options?
Option 1. Handle the stressful situation with the at fault parties’ insurance company’s adjustor by yourself. This will put you at a major disadvantage, and you will end up with less money in your pocket than if you hired me.
Option 2. Get help and advice from an experienced personal injury lawyer who knows how to obtain fair compensation for you. I will handle everything for you, and I will not let the at fault party’s insurance company take advantage of you. I will not let them deny you the fair compensation which is rightfully yours.
When you hire me as your attorney, I will be dedicated solely to handling compensation for your injuries. I will be here to go through every step of the process.
With my law firm working for you, you’ll have:
- A dedicated legal team that handles all the paperwork and hassles of your case.
- Legal experience and knowledge, gained since 1972, on your side fighting for you.
- A legal staff who help me deal with the insurance company, so you don’t have to worry with anything.
- Peace of mind knowing you won’t owe me a penny for my help unless and until we recover compensation for you.
- If there is no recovery, you do not owe me a penny.
- I only get paid and recover if you are compensated.